WorldSim3D game engine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Alex
Alex
King
https://worldsim3d.forumotion.com

Potential WorldSim3D users - who are they? Empty Potential WorldSim3D users - who are they?

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:56 am
So, potential WorldSim3D users - who are they?
- among their interests is programming;
- you want to program primarily not for work, but for fun: "I want to program - I do, I don't want to - I don't," no boss pushes or hurries, as in professional video game development studios, etc.
- you are not preoccupied with one programming language (for example, only C++ and nothing else);
- you gravitate toward programming languages with a more human-friendly syntax (for example, modern well-developed versions of BASIC)
- you have NO incentive to look like a cool programmer who codes in reputable programming languages and wants to boast (it doesn't really matter what language you program in, if you do it just for fun, does it?). (The motivation to look like a cool programmer is especially among teens and young people looking for recognition among "programmers", many of whom only shout everywhere, that they know how to code, although in fact they don't.)
- you code, enjoying the process, even if your creation is never completed;
- it is not critical for you to have the latest advanced graphics features in your game or application, such as shaders.

Potential WorldSim3D users - who are they? Roboto10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum