WorldSim3D game engine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Alex
Alex
King
https://worldsim3d.forumotion.com

The Rebirth of Worldsim3D Empty The Rebirth of Worldsim3D

Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:39 am
Hello everybody!  I am very happy to announce this, i.e. that the Worldsim3D game engine is being revived!

For some time it has been in a state of stagnation in the sense that the developers and producers (including me, its creator) have not developed it. But I hope everything will change now. To begin with, we will restore the good old stuff that has to do with it. Also on this forum we will gradually publish various stuff on the use of the engine: code examples, documentation, projects, and all that jazz.

Who didn't know, let me remind you that this game engine was created by a team of amateur enthusiasts and therefore Worldsim3D will be in 99th place in the list of engines for professional use (especially by studios with large budgets). Of course, this does not mean that it will not be possible to make and sell a good game made with the engine. You will be able to do it, with due diligence you will definitely succeed! If you are a beginner in programming, start with a simple thing: open the examples and get acquainted with the code, compile, run and see what happens. There is a question?  ask on the forum. And what is really important, do not expect too much from yourself, just do your projects for fun, not like professionals in studios, who often experience stress from deadlines and are driven by bosses. In addition, pros often do things in studios that they don't like, and you do what you like, even if you do it slowly and can't complete your project in any way! So please play with the engine like children with toys and have fun with it!

Alex, WorldSim3D developer

The Rebirth of Worldsim3D 80148762
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum